Go to the Internet Explorer menu bar and click on:
1. Tools -> Internet Options
2. Click the Security tab
3. Click the Custom Level button
4. Make sure Active Scripting is enabled (near the bottom of the list).
Go to the Firefox menu bar and click on:
1. Tools -> Preferences
2. Click the Content tab
Clearing your Cache.
If you are having trouble loading a specific game, or all of the games, try clearing your browser's temporary file cache and reloading or refreshing the games page. Once you've cleared your browser's file cache, try reloading the game by refreshing the page or clicking on the Games tab and selecting the game again.
Find your browser and computer-type below for detailed instructions:
Internet Explorer (PC):
- Open the "Tools" menu and choose "Internet Options".
- Under the "General" tab you'll see a section entitled "Browsing History". Click on the button labelled "Settings".
- Click on the "Check for new versions of stored pages: Every time I visit the webpage" radio button, then click OK. You'll be returned to the Internet Options panel.
- Under the same "Browsing History" heading, click on the button labeled "Delete". Ensure that only the "Temporary Internet Files" box is checked, then click the "Delete" button.
- Click OK and try playing the game again.
Firefox (Mac or PC):
1. Go to the Tools menu and choose the "Clear Recent History" option.
2. Open the "Time range to clear" drop-down menu and select "Everything".
3. Press the Details button. Ensure only the "Cache" box is checked.
4. Click "Clear Now".
AOL Explorer (PC):
1. Go to the "Security" menu at the top of the browser window.
2. In that menu, select the option labeled "Select Footprints to Clear".
3. This will open up a new window with a list of Items.
4. Find "Browser Cache" in the list, and click on the button labeled "Clear" next to it.
1. Open the Safari menu at the top of the screen and select "Empty Cache", or press Alt+Command+E.
2. Click the "Empty" button.